The ADCA PRV30 series direct acting, spring-loaded diaphragm sensing, balanced valve pressure reducing valves, are designed for use on compressed air, water and other gases or liquids compatible with the materials of construction . They are suitable for pressure reducing stations at the point of use on laundry machines, dyeing, food industries, sterilizers, etc.
DIAPHRAGM SENSING PRESSURE REDUCING VALVE PRV 30SS DN 1⁄2” – 3⁄4”; DN15 – DN20
- Compact design.
- Balanced valve.
- Machined from barstock materials or investment casting.
- Different soft valves for water and gases.
- Relieving-Internal relief valve to allow reduce outlet pressure in a no-flow condition.
- Built-in strainer.
- Outlet 1/4” gauge connection on body.
- Regulating screw with top cap.
USE: Compressed air, water and other gases and liquids compatible with the construction.
AVAILABLE MODELS: PRV30/SS – Stainless steel.
- DN 1/2” and DN 3/4”
- DN 15 and DN 20
- Female screwed ISO7/1Rp(BS 21) or NPT.
- Flanged EN 1092-1 PN40-PN63.
- Special flanges upon request.
- Horizontal installation.
- An “Y” strainer should be provided upstream the valve.
- See IMI, installation and maintenance instructions.
ORDER REQUIREMENTS :
- Type of fluid
- Maximum operating temperature
- Inlet pressure and required outlet pressure
- Capacity (maximum and minimum).